Construction Documents 101

1.27.2014 | |

One of my on-going classes in my Interior  Design program is Construction Documents which is a great class full of interesting information. 


Recently as part of my research for my main Interior Design project I was privileged to visit one of Montreal's most fantastic architectural examples from the earlier part of the 20th century. The landlord allowed me access to a space that has been used for the better part of a century for light manufacturing and is now vacant and being redone completely from floor to ceiling to get it ready for new tenants. 

This was great chance to see what my Con-Docs instructor has talked about in person. 

I took some photos to give myself some visual documentation and thought I should probably start posting things here again, for easy future reference. 

Here is the section of the existing demising wall being framed on this side for new tenants. Metal studs 16" O.C.
Treatment at column. 

0 comments: